Kim Chuan Demolition
Demolition of Singapore Oldest Water Reclamation Plant and Serangoon Sludge Treatment Works and Reinstatement of Land.
Major scope of works:
- Grouting of underground piping with liquefied soil stabilizer of dia 300mm dia to 2000mm dia approximately 15,000m3
- Demolition of existing super structure (20m above ground) and substructure (underground depth up to 15m) including ERSS
- Disposal of 20,000m3 of sludge.
- Removal of M&E plants and equipments
- Earthworks for cut and fill and disposal amounting to approximately 500,000m3
- Construction of 600mm to 800mm RC drains up to 2m depth
|Completion Date||May 2013|